7 1 2 - 8 5 2 7
Hypercom P1300 PINpad (PCI-PED)
This PCI-approved PIN entry device is designed to meet the PCI PED security standards for PIN entry, providing merchants with low-cost migration to newly imposed security guidelines. It is compatible with all Hypercom product families and features flexible communications options for rapid integration with electronic cash register (ECR) systems. Cost-Effective
- Simple, functional design provides low-cost migration to new PCI PED security standards
- Can be equipped with Hypercom standard RS-422, RS-232, or USB Client for easy integration with existing POS equipment
- Operates with any Hypercom terminal that uses DUKPT encryption automatically by simply plugging the unit into the payment device’s PINpad port
- Uses the same key loading system (HKLM) as previous generation PINpads to save customers time and money on new equipment and training
- Provides clear instructions to the user facilitating the transaction process
- Features customary keypad layout with easily identifiable function keys that are fully compliant with industry standards
- Includes three soft keys below the display that provide users more control over the transaction process
- Compact design ensures users can easily handle the unit and allows them freedom to further shield their PIN entry with their body or hand
- Supports both DES and Triple DES DUKPT encryption to protect valuable cardholder PIN information
- Tamper-proof design meets stringent security standards that safeguard the device from external attacks
- Meets new PCI PED security guidelines
VeriFone PINpad 1000SE
Save time and money by purchasing two payment options in one product! Featuring an updated ergonomic look, the PINpad 1000SE offers a quick and easy way to process the latest PIN-based transactions as well as contactless payments at the wave of a hand.
This versatile, hand-held device is the perfect upgrade to the previous PINpad 1000SE and the NURIT 222, ensuring it meets the latest PIC PED security standard. With the ability to support a broad range of payment and non-payment contactless applications, this simple and secure multi-payment option is the future of market-ready payment products.
Learn more about the VeriFone PINpad 1000SE
First Data – FD10
The First Data FD-10 PINpad is the perfect solution for merchants looking to capitalize on the rapid growth of debit, EBT and other Personal Identification Number (PIN) based transactions. Easily connecting to a variety of point-of-sale (POS) terminals and electronic cash registers (ECRs), the First Data FD-10 PINpad offers a fast, simple way to accept the latest in PIN-based payments.
©2017 Atlas Payment Processing. All Rights Reserved.
Atlas Payment Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA