7 1 2 - 8 5 2 7
Debit/ Credit Cards
Attract New Customers and Drive Revenue
Accepting credit card payments is a powerful tool for attracting new customers and opening doors to stronger sales. Atlas Payment Processing works with you to build your business, providing key information on getting started to accepting credit card payments, at the point of sale and online.
Accepting debit and credit card payments provides great benefits – for you, and for your customers.
- Increased Sales: Consumers spend more when they are not constrained by cash on hand. You may see increased purchases of higher-margin products.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty: Customers want the convenience of shopping with their credit and debit cards, so it makes sense to give your customers exactly what they want – fast, reliable and easier ways to pay. Customers will appreciate the flexibility to pay the way they want to pay – increasing customer loyalty.
- Speed of Checkout: Speed your customers through checkout with rapid electronic payment. That means shorter lines and no more counting change or waiting while customers write checks.
- Improved Efficiency: Electronic payments can save you time and money by reducing cash handling and payment reconciliation, giving you more time to manage and grow your business.
- Safety: With lower volumes of cash, you are less vulnerable to theft.
- Nearly 1 in every 3 consumer purchases in the U.S. is made with a credit card payment
- Of every $100 spent by consumers, nearly $40 is in a form other than cash or check
The average ticket for credit card purchases is consistently more than cash
©2017 Atlas Payment Processing. All Rights Reserved.
Atlas Payment Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA